The Lucid Group Futures Academy welcomes its 2021 cohort
Jan 13, 2021
This week Lucid welcomed its newest cohort of graduates onto the 2021 Futures Academy programme. The programme provides graduates with a 12-month structured medical writing training programme. It’s a chance to learn the craft of medical writing from some of the most talented people in the industry and become part of a team creating and delivering medical communications that improve clinical practice and health outcomes – ultimately transforming lives.
The Futures Academy will take them on an exciting journey, starting with a structured eight-week onboarding programme that brings the pharma and medcomms industry to life. They also get a chance to understand more about account management and how it relates to medical writing. All of this takes place as formal (virtual) classroom sessions and dedicated one to one time spent with key people – providing practical on-the-job insights and the chance to learn and experience more about #LucidLife.
If this is something you’re interested in you can find out more here.
- Lucid Group bolster its talent with a further twelve new starters for 2021
- The Lucid Group Futures Academy welcomes its 2021 cohort
- Our people & their growth are at the heart of #LucidLife
- ADVANCE OUTCOMES NAMED ONE OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES OF 2020 BY PM360
- Lucid Group Evolve and Simplify its Brand Architecture