Staying in the loop – six principles for impactful integrated communications
Jun 18, 2021
In a digitalised world, accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, pharmaceutical companies must work smarter to engage busy external stakeholders with endless content at their fingertips
In this month’s edition of PME James Hadfield, Strategy Director, Lucid Group discusses six core principles for delivering impactful integrated communications to help cut through the noise.
To find out more you can read the full article here.
- Build movements: integrated communications is about inspiring and mobilising audiences behind a clear shared goal.
- Be participant-centric: those participating in a movement need to be convinced it is worth their time, motivation and collaboration (given all the other priorities they are juggling).
- Create a content catalyst: once inspired, all those behind a movement need to speak with one voice to amplify the cause.
- Design seamless multichannel experiences: too often tactics are commissioned and delivered within silos, with little consideration for creating connected and familiar audience experiences.
- Analyse and ask why: as well as having clear objectives behind movements, there needs to be access to data and a curiosity to ask why.
- Phase and evolve deployment: It is important not to be paralysed by planning.