As if welcoming eight new graduates was not enough to bring some excitement to the start of the new year, Lucid Group has also welcomed a further twelve new employees this week. This impressive tally includes, three new team members joining its finance department:...
This week Lucid welcomed its newest cohort of graduates onto the 2021 Futures Academy programme. The programme provides graduates with a 12-month structured medical writing training programme. It’s a chance to learn the craft of medical writing from some of the most...
2020 has been a year like no other, in more ways than one. We wanted to shine a light on the good and great of 2020 and reflect on far we have come in a year full of change and challenge - we have a lot to be proud of: 63 promotions Over 65 new starters with another...
- Lucid Group bolster its talent with a further twelve new starters for 2021
- The Lucid Group Futures Academy welcomes its 2021 cohort
- Our people & their growth are at the heart of #LucidLife
- ADVANCE OUTCOMES NAMED ONE OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES OF 2020 BY PM360
- Lucid Group Evolve and Simplify its Brand Architecture