In NetworkPharma’s latest career guide for wannabe account managers, Tessa Rowland, Senior Account Executive, discusses her journey into the varied and fast-paced world of medical communications. I graduated university with a BSc in pharmacology in 2017. Career-wise,...
As if welcoming eight new graduates was not enough to bring some excitement to the start of the new year, Lucid Group has also welcomed a further twelve new employees this week. This impressive tally includes, three new team members joining its finance department:...
This week Lucid welcomed its newest cohort of graduates onto the 2021 Futures Academy programme. The programme provides graduates with a 12-month structured medical writing training programme. It’s a chance to learn the craft of medical writing from some of the most...
- My Journey into MedComms #LucidLife
- Lucid Group bolster its talent with a further twelve new starters for 2021
- The Lucid Group Futures Academy welcomes its 2021 cohort
- Our people & their growth are at the heart of #LucidLife
- ADVANCE OUTCOMES NAMED ONE OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE STRATEGIES OF 2020 BY PM360